Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bobby + Kim and soon-to-be baby Brenley

Yesterday I had the privilege of shooting this amazing couple's maternity pictures for their soon-to-be blessing Brenley! This is a beautiful couple inside and out, and I hope that these pictures truly capture their love for each other. This was also the first shoot that my husband accompanied me on and it was so much fun! Bobby and Kim brought their precious dog Polo and so Brad got to be the dog watcher/lens changer outer for me :) Thanks for letting me be a part guys!

















3 comments:

  1. so precious! I can't believe I am just now finding this. We definitely need a Rachel photo session for little Abbie! These are awesome - you are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great fun! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea---I can't wait to do our pics!!!! They look great!!!

    ReplyDelete