Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kevin + Alisha

Meet Kevin and Alisha...one of the most amazing couples ever!  You might recognize Kevin from Brad and I's wedding photos because he was the best man.  Brad has grown up with Kevin and Alisha, and I have had the privilege of getting to know them over the past few years!  Kevin and Alisha have been together for almost 9 years and are tying the knot this summer!  These two absolutely adore each other, and I am so excited to be a part and see what all the Lord does through their marriage.  I love you guys!









3 comments:

  1. Rachel you do such an amazing job capturing the love seen in Alisha and Kevin! <3 Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I am so happy for them and so glad you got to do their pictures!!! YAY!! -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know these great kids!! Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete